Supervisors & Managers courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
What Will Students Learn?
• Recognize what steps must be taken to complete projects on time and on budget.
• Have a better ability to sell ideas and make presentations.
• Know simple techniques and tools for planning and tracking your project.
• Have methods for keeping the team focused and motivated.
What Topics are Covered?
• Project management basics
• How projects can help you
• A project’s life cycle
• Selling and preparing a project
• The role of a project manager
• Project goals
• Laying out a project
• Project risks and contingency planning
• The work breakdown structure
• Planning tools and budgets
• Teamwork and development
• Closing out a project
• Team meetings
• Project presentations
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.