Supervisors & Managers courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
Our culture defines many aspects of how we think, feel, and act. It can be challenging for managers to bridge cultural differences and bring employees together into a functioning team. This course will give supervisors and managers easy-to-use techniques for communicating across cultures, building teams, promoting multiculturalism in the organization, and leveraging the global talent pool.
What Will Students Learn?
• Identify how stereotypes shape our perception
• Develop useful cross-cultural attitudes
• Communicate effectively across cultures
• Effectively manage employees from different cultures
• Help teams overcome cross-cultural and virtual barriers
• Promote acceptance and awareness in your organization to help create a multicultural environment
• Leverage the global talent pool
What Topics are Covered?
• What Is Culture?
• Communicating Effectively
• Team Building Across Cultures
• Managing Across Cultures
• Building a Multicultural Organization
• Working with the Global Talent Pool
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.