Supervisors & Managers courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
Project management is not just restricted to certain industries, or to individuals with certification as a project manager. Lots of us are expected to complete assignments that are not a usual part of our job, and to get the job done well, within our budget, and on time.
This workshop is intended for participants who understand the conceptual phase of a project’s life cycle, including setting goals, creating a vision statement, and creating the Statement of Work. This course will take participants through the remaining three stages: planning, execution, and termination.
What Will Students Learn?
• Order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure
• Schedule tasks effectively
• Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
• Prepare a project budget
• Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets
• Identify and manage risks
• Prepare a final project plan
• Execute and terminate a project
• Develop and manage a change control process
What Topics are Covered?
• The Work Breakdown Structure
• Scheduling techniques (including Gantt charts, network diagrams, flow charts, and PERT diagrams)
• Budgeting tips and tricks
• Assessing project risks
• Preparing the final plan
• Making it fit
• The execution phase
• Controlling changes
• Closing out a project
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.