Supervisors & Managers
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
Although it takes plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This one-day course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (decorations, food, and music). While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning.
What Will Students Learn?
• How to keep your event on budget
• How to select an appropriate venue
• How to design a promotional plan
• How to determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
• How to select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
• How to engage your event participants
• How to evaluate the process once it is all wrapped up
What Topics are Covered?
• Budgeting basics
• Getting others on board
• Selecting the venue
• Feeding the masses
• Selecting speakers and a master of ceremonies
• Engaging the audience
• Before and during event day
• After the event
• Practicing planning
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.